Listen & Consult
Drawings & Design
Build & Create
Looking for Loft Conversions Wood Green?
Whatever type of loft conversion you are looking for and whatever style your home, we can help you turn your ideas into beautiful living spaces.
Do I Need Planning Permission for a Loft Conversion North London?
Need more space?
Your loft is probably the largest bit of unused space in your home. It’s aso the easiest and least disruptive to convert. More cost effective and less stressful than moving house!
You may not even have to extend at all just strengthen the floor, add insulation and windows and you’ve gained a valuable light-filled space with views.
Add value to your home
The Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors says a loft conversion could increase the value of your home by 25 per cent and costs about one third of moving home.
For most loft conversions you don’t even need planning permission. There are exceptions but we can advise you on the technical stuff.
Building Regulations approval is a must and you might need a Party Wall Agreement with your neighbours.
Loft Conversions Wood Green
If you are looking for Loft Conversion Wood Green, CLG Conversions can provide a comprehensive package of loft conversion services including an all in one design and build package.
We can oversee every step of the process from planning and approval through to the construction and cater to the needs of you the client, so are happy to customise our services too.Your needs and requirements will be discussed in detail when you meet with one of our team. There are many different types of loft conversions available, but trying to decide which type is most suitable for you and your property can sometimes prove difficult. The most common type of loft conversion that we carry out are dormer loft conversions which provide good value for money and space, but there is a wide host of other options.
Do I Need Planning Permission for a Loft Conversion Wood Green?
It depends. Generally, loft conversions tend to be considered Permitted Development, but your loft conversion design will need to comply with a number of specified parameters.
If you intend to extend beyond the limits and conditions of Permitted Development, or your property is listed or in a conversation area, then you will need to apply for planning permission for your loft conversion. You will also need planning permission if you are altering the roof height or shape (which may be the case if you have to raise it for headroom in the loft conversion).
Roof lights and dormer windows can be installed in the loft conversion under Permitted Development, but they must not sit forward of the roof plane on the principal elevation, nor must they be higher than the highest part of the existing roof.
Loft Conversion Wood Green – Always check with your local planning office before you start any work.
Loft Conversions Wood Green - we're in your area
- Loft Conversions Islington – N1
- Loft Conversions East Finchley – N2
- Loft Conversions Finchley Central – N3
- Loft Conversions Finsbury Park – N4
- Loft Conversions Arsenal – N5
- Loft Conversions Highgate – N6
- Loft Conversions Holloway – N7
- Loft Conversions Honsey – N8
- Loft Conversions Edmonton – N9
- Loft Conversions Muswell Hill – N10
- Loft Conversions New Southgate – N11
- Loft Conversions North Finchley – N12
- Loft Conversions Palmers Green – N13
- Loft Conversions Southgate – N14
- Loft Conversions Tottenham – N15
- Loft Conversions Hackney – N16
- Loft Conversions Turnpike Lane – N17
- Loft Conversions Edmonton – N18
- Loft Conversions Archway – N19
- Loft Conversions Totteridge – N20
- Loft Conversions Winchmore Hill – N21
- Loft Conversions Wood Green – N22